In keeping with our mission to provide quality care and support to our patients and their families, we at William Bee Ririe Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health Clinic offer or accept various financial assistance programs to persons who are unable to carry the financial burden of their medical care.
There are many different programs available to help those that qualify. To find out more information on any of these programs or how to begin seeing if you qualify please contact Kris Frances at (775) 289-3612 Ext. 148 or one of our billing representatives at (775) 289-3001.
- White Pine County Social Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Victims of Crime
- Women's Health Connect
- Access to Healthcare
- William Bee Ririe Financial Assistance Program
- William Bee Ririe Clinic Sliding Fee Scale
- William Bee Ririe 30% Discount Program
WBRH Financial Assistance Program
William Bee Ririe Hospital has a financial aid program in place for those that are unable to carry the financial burden of their medical care. This particular program does not apply to the cost of clinic visits. For financial aid with clinic related costs there is a Sliding Fee Scale program available to those that qualify.
There are some requirements to qualification for the Financial Assistance Program.
- You must be uninsured.
- You must apply for Medicaid first and bring your Decision/Denial Notice with your application.
- You must be able to provide a copy of your prior year's tax returns.
- You must be able to provide documentation for all current income, including social security, disability, unemployment, etc.
- You must provide all required documentation before your application will be reviewed by management for financial aid qualification.
- Completed Financial Assistance Program Application
- Copy of prior year's tax return
- Documentation representative of current income
- Copies of social security, disability, or unemployment Check or award letter
Copy of a state AHCCCS/Medicaid Decision/Denial Notice
Applying for this program does not guarantee that you will receive financial assistance. Please download the attached application to see if you are a candidate for this program or call (775) 289-3467 Ext. 148, 233, or 133 to set up an appointment to talk to one of our billing representatives about the program and application process.